Karnawałowy bal

The beginning of the week may also be positive. :)

There is a lot going on in me, the period of children's sessions is coming to an end, but new cooperation is still being recorded in the calendar ❤ 
The trip is getting closer, the hotel is chosen and I can not wait for it ☀ I am going to Egypt for the first time and I hope that I will like this country. I like to get to know new cultures, people and food, so the trip report will definitely appear on the blog with a lot of photos. 📷 I also plan to visit the capital of Egypt, Cairo and the beautiful pyramids. 🏜

 The weather is more and more spring, so the smile from my face does not disappear :) In a moment we have the end of February, and in March, the Women's Day 🌷
How did you spend Valentine's Day? I did it a bit spontaneously, but it was great. Every woman who gets flowers is in the seventh heaven.

Below, I present you my suggestions for all kinds of carnival balls. 🎉 Each of us loves dresses, so I hope you will like it.






Recently I found great wholesale women clothing and I fell in love with these wonderful things. I encourage everyone to come in and see these amazingly beautiful clothes.  A selection of huge clothes from beautiful cocktail dresses to warm jackets with fur. As for cocktail dresses, I am a huge fan of them, and I really have a lot of them in my wardrobe. It is a pity that during the year there are not too many occasions to dress a dress .. Still, as I see a wonderful cut and a unique color, I buy a dress almost 99% 👗  At the end I want all my readers to encourage you to see wholesale women clothing. And men can find something for their second half for Women's Day.

The effects of the photo session can now be followed on maxmodels. I personally am very pleased with the photo session with Michał. And what do you think? :) Do you like linen sessions? Or maybe you do not like taking pictures of yourself at all? Let me know in the comments.


And what kind of dresses do you like for occasional parties? Long, short ... or maybe with a train? Do you prefer glossy or rather more modest? I like black long, and mini dresses are every color. Although lately a lot of dresses in different colors came to me :) Do not just party 🎊


I wish you a sunny week ☀

Komentarze

  1. Sukienki genialne! Bardzo ładnie w nich wyglądasz! T
    Ta pierwsza najbardziej mi się spodobała :) Pozdrawiam serdecznie ��

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo ładne i eleganckie sukienki. Śliczne http://beautylilly87.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję! Cieszę się, że podobają Ci się sukienki ;)

      Usuń
  3. Trzeba przyznać ,że sukienki są śliczne :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ta bordowa wygląda świetnie! Udanej zbliżającej się podróży. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję ! A relacja z podróży będzie jak wrócę, więc zachęcam do zaglądania :)

      Usuń
  5. Dwie ostatnie suknie są śliczne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wyglądasz przepięknie w tej sukience szmaragdowej! :)
    Pozdrawiam
    FotoHart Blog ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ta ostatnia wygląda cudnie.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Chociaż wolę krótkie sukienki tymi również się zachwycam. Piękne są ^^. Widzę szkolisz angielski ^^ miłego wyjazdu życzę :*. Co do walentynek my spędziliśmy w kinie na "Jak wytresować smoka" i "Alicie" no cóż nasze klimaty ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ten pierwszy ponoć fajny ;d Jak Ci się podobał ?
      Ja też wolę krótkie sukienki, ale teraz coraz częściej kupuję długie i równie dobrze się w nich czuję ;)
      Relacja z wyjazdu pojawi się na blogu po powrocie, więc zachęcam do zaglądania ;)

      Usuń
  9. A ja zakochałam się w tej ostatniej! :-) Wyglądasz w niej niesamowicie ! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Sukienki są wspaniałe, ta ostatnia najbardziej mi się podoba! :D
    Zapraszam także do siebie na nowy post - KLIK

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Piękne są te sukieni i bardzo ładnie w nich wyglądasz. Jednak w tej bordowej podobasz nam sie najbardziej. No i piękne masz buty :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty